TriangleTube Prestige Solo Series
Condensing Boilers 60, 110 / 110 LP, 175, 250, 399
High Efficiency Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Gas Boilers
Who says comfort only comes at a price? The Prestige Condensing Wall Mounted Boiler proves it doesn’t. The Prestige boiler features a uniquely designed stainless steel heat exchanger and offers 95% efficiency. The Prestige has the capability to modulate the firing rate to 25% of its rated input and is available in 5 inputs; 60, 110, 175, 250 and 399 MBH. This modulation means fewer cycles resulting in lower operating costs. A smart and convenient User Interface Module displays system status and fully adjustable parameter values as well as diagnostic codes for easy troubleshooting and optimum system performance.
Combined with a Smart Indirect Fired Water Heater,
Prestige provides cost-effective, reliable heat and an abundant supply of domestic hot water. The Prestige can be vented directly out of a sidewall with PVC pipe. The Prestige requires minimal installation space, operates quietly and features an attractive jacket with a digital control panel. The boiler is equipped with a stainless steel premix burner and is available for natural gas or propane.
- South Coast Air Quality Management District Listed – The Lowest Possible Emissions
- ASME Certified
- Energy Star Listed
- Efficiency Rating of 95% AFUE
- Available in 5 models (60, 110, 175, 250 and 399)
- Natural Gas or Propane
- Fully Modulating
- Digital Display
- Higher water volume than competitive units
- Quiet Operation
TriangleTube Prestige Excellence
Condensing Boilers PE 110 / PE 110 LP
High Efficiency Space Heating and Domestic Hot Water All-in-One
The Prestige Excellence Series combines a High Efficiency Condensing Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Gas Boiler with a built-in “Tank-in-Tank” Indirect Fired Water Heater.
In addition to the reliability and economy of a 110 Series Stainless Steel Condensing Boiler the Prestige Excellence Model’s 14 gallon in-cabinet Indirect Fired Water Heater is capable of producing 180 gph of domestic hot water.
It’s a winning combination.
- 95% AFUE Efficiency
- Abundant Domestic hot water with standard mixing valve
- Highest water content in the industry
- Ideal for small zones without short cycling
- Self Cleaning / Self Descaling
- Condensate washes combustion residue away when streaming down the tubes resulting in a constant efficiency and reduced maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Fully Modulating
- Built-in exclusive “Tank-in-Tank”
- Unparalleled resistance to corrosion
- Less sensitive to water flow
- Vertical Firetube Design
- 439 Grade Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Impervious to chloride cracking
- Stable temperature control
- Low pressure drop
- Condensate washes combustion residue away
- Control panel with digital display
- Standard Outdoor Reset
- Digital Display
- Direct Vent / Sealed Combustion
TriangleTube Prestige Cascade System
Condensing Boilers CPS 800-2000 / CRR 800-2000
Up to 2 million BTU/h with the Efficiency and Reliability of the Prestige
The Prestige Cascade can combine 2 to 5 Prestige 399 boilers for outputs from 112 to 1995 MBH. The boilers are centrally controlled by an Optima Series Controller from Triangle Tube. With a maximum turndown ratio of 18 to 1, the Cascade provides ample output during peak demands, yet adjusts its output during lower demands to minimize boiler cycling and maximize efficiency.
The Common Vent for the Cascade allows either 2 or 3 boilers to be joined to a common vent, reducing venting space, installation time, and cost. The polypropylene venting meets ULC S636 requirements and is designed to optimize the system performance. A single wall penetration would be required for either the 2 or 3 boiler models. Several termination and flashing options are available.
- Joins 2 to 5 Prestige Boilers for Maximum Inputs of 800 to 2000 MBH
- Utilizes the Prestige heat exchanger for 95.1% AFUE
- Turndown ratio of up to 18 to 1
- Multi-function rack mounts and joins boilers and functions as the piping
- Common vent available for 2 or 3 boilers
- Hydraulic junction minimizes head loss, provides air separation, and eliminates system debris through the built-in drain
- Available in natural gas or propane Prestige Cascade System